Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Going Private for Real... for GOOD!

I have gone back and forth for a long time about going private. I even tried it for a while.  I have decided that I am going private.. for real... for GOOD!

I know a lot of you have left your email addresses before, but please leave them again, or email them to me at chelseybeal@hotmail.com

I watched a HORRIFYING clip on online privacy.. and I have decided this is what is best for my family.

I love that there are old friends, and friends of my parents and ln-laws that read.  If you know us, please don't hesitate to leave your email address.

I will set it to private in a week or two.

20 comments:

Jennifer Sciore said...

Keep us!! Jennbradshaw@msn.com

Crystal said...

crystal1155@hotmail.com

The Vakautakakala's said...

We would love to be invited!! Jamieb62@hotmail.com

Brian and Katie said...

Invite please :) bkgrahams@gmail.com. :)

Eric and Andrea said...

emcconahay@gmail.com (Andrea McConahay)

Anonymous said...

Add me please! aleshajenson@hotmail.com

Kirsten Krason said...

I would love to keep reading. kirstensue2@hotmail.com

Liz Memmott said...

I would like one lizzers26@gmail.com

Chrissy said...

chrissysudar@gmail.com

Jodi and Mandi said...

Invite please!!
toddnjodi4@comcast.net

Sonya said...

vanderwels@comcast.net

{blakely hankins} said...

I love reading about your cute family :)
blakelyhankins@gmail.com

Haley said...

haleypace@gmail.com

BRooKe said...

brookiew22@gmail.com

Doug and Steph said...

We would like an invite!! Doug's email is dhart31@hotmail.com

Candice said...

count me in
candicehelmsherman@gmail.com

joanne said...

Hey Chels,
Please add me to the list. I love checking up on your cute little family.
Joanne
jdchrstnsn@gmail.com

Kacey! said...

kaceylamprecht@gmail.com

Mindy said...

sign me up, please! I need to set mine back to private as well... thanks for the reminder.
black.mindy@gmail.com

Diane said...

Glad to be a part of your cute family still. Do you ever take a bad picture? Love you all, and miss you tons!!